About the Faculty Center for Teaching & Learning
The Faculty Center for Teaching & Learning (FCT&L) cultivates and supports a collaborative environment for faculty-led innovation in teaching and learning to foster student engagement and success at Eastern Kentucky University.
Vision and Values
The Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning inspires and encourages faculty to be leaders in innovative teaching and learning by promoting the following values:
- Exploration of new and emerging teaching approaches
- Systematic reflection in the process of designing highly engaging teaching and learning experiences
- Interdisciplinary collaboration across departments, colleges, and units
- Transparency in teaching and learning
- Cultivation of communities among faculty learners and leaders
Learn about the FCT&L's Experimental Classroom.
Propose a class session for the FCT&L's Experimental Classroom.
Location and Contact
The FCT&L is located in Crabbe Library 318.
Email the FCT&L.